Communities In Schools (CIS) is the largest employer of social workers in Tarrant County and this area's home for social workers. In fact, CIS may provide you with a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be part of an organization with a mission that is nothing but pure social work. Furthermore, working with over 80 service-provider partners, CIS social workers have an unparalleled opportunity to see social work in all of its forms….a perfect way to find what makes your heart hum.
Communities In Schools has been recognized by the Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce as a “Best Workplaces for Women” employer and by the "Non-Profit Times" as a best place to work for.
Top of the line benefits package:
• Fully-paid health, dental and vision insurance
• Paid life insurance
• Long-term disability insurance
• Employee assistance program
• Professional liability insurance
• School holidays + four weeks paid summer vacation
• CIS sponsored CEUs
• 403-b retirement plan with company matching